Get a new lease on business.
Competitive rates, flexible terms, streamlined credit approval process and personalized service from knowledgeable officers creates the best rate and term for your unique equipment leasing needs.
Get a new lease on business.
See how our combination of competitive rates, flexible terms, streamlined credit approval process and personalized service from knowledgeable officers creates the best rate and term for your unique equipment leasing needs.
Reduce paperwork using our Master Lease for all your equipment needs.. Plus, benefit from a lease line of credit with a low fixed rate and no penalties, non-utilization fees, or compensating balance requirements.
We don't use pre-calculated one-size-fits-all rates. Leases are tailored to fit your unique situation and consider the transaction size, term, asset type, lease structure, and financial requirements
Terms range from 2 years to 7 years and include installation periods as well as seasonal or skipped payment plans, providing a lease agreement flexible enough for all your equipment needs.
While other leasing representatives are isolated in home offices or executive suites and simply can't be found, our leasing and credit officers are available and ready to help.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to ongoing education and training in leasing and financing. Our goal is to structure a lease for you today to meet the requirements of tomorrow.
Types of Capital Equipment to Lease
From trucks and tractors to shelves and software, we can equip your business with just about anything.
- Companies retain all the benefits of operating equipment without incurring the risk of ownership or obsolescence.
- Obtain significant tax benefits by expensing lease payments instead of depreciating assets.
- A lease can improve cash flow by providing a low fixed rate lease payment. Leasing typically requires no down payment, and a portion of the equipment cost can be deferred to the end of the lease term.
- Pre-approved lease lines of credit can help companies match equipment budgets to dollars available without having to apply for credit every time a capital need arises.
- There are no pre-payment penalties, no non-utilization fees, and no compensating balance requirements associated with equipment leases.
- You may lease up to 100% of the cost of a project, including soft costs or non-recurring costs. Use your working capital for more productive, higher returning purposes.
- Reduce balance sheet debt, improve financial ratios, and provide your company with an additional source of financing, while preserving your existing bank relationship.
- Leasing provides the flexibility to purchase, add to, upgrade, or replace equipment. This allows your business to minimize the costs of operating equipment while using the equipment for only as long as it is productive and efficient to do so.
- Manage obsolescence by keeping technology current and fully functioning.
- Utilize a Sale-Leaseback to refinance equipment purchased at an earlier date. Use this cash infusion on higher return alternatives and improve overall corporate profitability.
Leasing Credit Application
Get convenience and security when you bank online!